- Home /
- Support | bgreen apparel
United States (except Alaska & Hawaii):
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders within the Continental United States.
Expedited shipping is available for additional charge.
Alaska & Hawaii:
We offer First Class Mail (up to 16 oz) and Priority Mail with US Postal Service.
We offer First Class Package International (up to 4 lbs.) and Priority Mail International with US Postal Service. Local taxes and fees may apply.
Exclusive Email Offers
Nowadays every website encourages you to sign up for their newsletter. We understand your hesitation not wanting to add to the daily information clutter. We send out on average less than one email a month. The process is simple. When you sign up, you will receive a confirmation code. Afterwards:
You will receive:
- Exclusive email offers/coupons
- Ability to unsubscribe on the same page at anytime
You will NOT receive:
- Frequent and repetitious emails (we hate them too)
- Long newsletters telling you how to live your life
- Contacts from other companies (we NEVER sell or share your information with anyone for any reason)
Return & Exchange
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange it or refund your order within 30 days of the purchase date. All garments must be unworn and in new condition with the tags in place.
- Due to their intimate nature, we do not accept Returns or Exchanges on men’s & women’s underwear (except in their sealed, unopened packaging).
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the package to us while we will pay for shipping it back.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return, exchange or price adjustment.
14-Day Price Guarantee:
- If an item is marked down within 14 days of your purchase, please contact us and we will Refund the difference.
- If a promotion is offered within 14 days of your purchase, please contact us and we will issue a Gift Card for the difference
bgreen Electronic Gift Card is truly the greenest way to buy a Gift Card.
- An email with the gift card code will be sent upon purchase.
- You can use the gift card anytime you shop, enter the code in your shopping cart.
- You can also check gift card balance in the shopping cart by entering the code and clicking "Check Gift Card Status".
1. Do you charge sales tax?
Sales tax only applies to California residents.
2. Where are your garments made?
Our garments are manufactured at our facilities in Rancho Dominguez, California. We have our own Knitting, Cut & Sew, Printing & Packing operation.
3. Where does your cotton come from?
We exclusively use certified organic cotton from domestic and imported sources.
4. What kind of dyes do you use?
Our dying process is one of the most efficient in the world and is BlueSign compliant. We use on average 40% less chemicals, 40% less water, 50% less electricity, and 30% less natural gas. Our dyes do not contain heavy 5etals and are formulated using components that contain minimal contaminants and are readily treated for safe and proper disposal.
5. What is the best method for washing the garments?
Our recommended washing instruction is cold-wash, tumble-dry low. The advantage of washing cold is prolonged garment life and reduced energy consumption.
6. How much will the garments shrink?
The garments generally shrink about 5% in length & 5% in width. It could be few % higher with increased washing/drying temperatures.
7. I am sensitive to …… are your products safe for me to use?
We don’t know. This is NOT a medical product. For it to be safe, it has to be tested for that sensitivity.
8. Are your products Fair-trade certified?
We are proud to produce every bgreen item at America's first Fair Trade factory (our own factory).
9. What do the symbols for the care instructions mean?